Things that kept me awake last night:
- Buggering Headache - with its epicentre in the upper left corner of my left eye;
- Freezing coldness - despite that all the windows were closed and we are only in SEPTEMBER!
- Racking brain in order to figure out cause of Buggering Headache (down to either (1) carelessly slumbering while cleaning ear, resulting in Q-tipping a bit too far...; or (2) walking in the rain because the Weatherman announced rain - which would generally mean 'you will drag your umbrella around for NOTHING, ha ha hahahaa, you fool!' - so obviously did not bring umbrella);
- Wishing very bad things to Weatherman;
- Construction workers pounding, drilling, throwing, dropping large metal-ringing thingies near my backyard at 4 O'CLOCK IN THE BLOODY MORNING;
- Cursing somnolence-challenged construction workers with ancient African ills;
- Sneezing blood - may or may not be due to any combination of the above;
- Hearing, 'Maneater, na-na-na nuh. Na-na-na nuh. Na-na-na nuh. Na nuh-nuh', in my head. Over and over and over and over....;
- Hating Nelly Furtado.