Tuesday, January 30, 2007

japanese boy

Mister can you tell me where...my panties've gone?

I seem to have lost my favorite panties. This troubles me deeply for they were very good panties - black, comfortable, and most importantly of all, made my arse look, well, like it actually is an arse.

Since it was surely not something i've said or done, nor is it in my habit to go [or scurry awkwardly away from] anywhere commando, it leaves only one possible explanation for their sudden disappearence....



I have been struck by a panties thief. Help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, reminds me also of ep 3 of Abenobashi... "both their minds are filled with panties!"

Oh, and I never knew underpants got so technical with girls. I'm happy with anything that looks okay and keeps it relatively straight.

Anonymous said...

When I was still in college, i used to lose my underwear all the time, then i found out that my crazy ass roomate was stealing them from me 'cause he had "money issues", and then put them back when he was done! Needless to say i burned all of them.

Just watch over your shoulders, girl, that's all i've got to say...

vapidly vibrant said...

Mark, what do you mean "keeps it relatively straight"? O_O
What's 'it', and how straight?!

Jan, did your roommate washed it first though? That is so wrong... Will definitely keep my eyes out for lurkers...

Anonymous said...

Huh? Well, not especially straight, but I don't like to be all loosey-goosey down there... it doesn't feel right.